No, ki akar a Hyundai New Zealand munkatársa lenni?
Front End Developer
Our company is growing – we have gained market share when our competitors are shrinking. Hyundai is now a dominant force in the automotive market, both globally and locally. Hyundai New Zealand is a star player in the overall Hyundai Global distributor network with significant and consistent year on year growth. Our sales in the passenger vehicle market have grown dramatically over the last four years – we’re the fifth biggest car manufacturer in the world! We will be bringing new world-class products into New Zealand that will shape the market for years to come. As a finalist in the 2010 “JRA best workplaces in New Zealand”, our focus on attracting and developing the best people is vital to our success. The search is on to find an exceptional player to fulfil the role of Front End Developer in our IT Team – and what a team it is! This company is one which looks to continuous improvement and which thrives on automation and system development. As a well-established company, we offer a great working environment where you will be encouraged to develop, both personally and professionally, with regular training courses to help you excel in your role. Hours are regular, corporate clothing is available and hard work is rewarded. You will be based at Hyundai NZ’s Head Office in Mt Wellington, your salary will be dependent on experience and there are excellent career opportunities and a challenge each and every day!
This is an important role requiring an experienced Front End developer for a 12 month project. Your experience over the last 4-5 years will include Front End development, including work on large scale web application development. Your role will include involvement / responsibility in:
- Assisting in the ongoing development of our Extranet and communication with external sites
- Further development of HMNZ Extranet Sales/Service/Parts features
- Assisting in the development of the MyHyundai website
- Assisting in the development of the Extranet
- Further improving the usability of the Extranet
- Various company reporting as required from time to time
- Ensuring that reports are completed on a timely and accurate basis
Essential skills include but are not limited to:
- 4-5 years commercial Front End web development experience
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills
- Cross Browser HTML/CSS debugging and development skills
- Willingness to contribute to UI design
- Ability to convert a graphic design into well structed code
- Experience with version control (svn)
Experience with the following skills would be an advantage:
- Graphical design/web design
- Experience using PHP
- UX experience (user testing, interaction design)
- Scripted UI testing
- Experience with HTML 5
- Mobile UI development
We will need to view actual examples of your work. Please list some of the sites you have worked on (or provide a portfolio) when sending us your CV.
The successful candidate will be incredibly well organised, focussed, innovative, up to date in their thinking and will contribute to outcomes. They will be quality focused, a self-starter, with great communications skills, have good attention to detail and work well in team environments.
If you are organised, affable, effective and capable, and want to be part of an upbeat, energetic and winning team, then please send your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are the ideal candidate to [email protected]
Applications must be in before close of business 18 June 2011. No agencies please.